Possible to apply discount based on compare at price
Price : $50 [also known as Sale Price]
Compare at price : $60
When using 'Percent Off' and 'Price Off' Discount Methods, the discounts are calculated from the product's 'Sale Price' section (not the compare-at-price)
You can use "New price" method for showing any new fixed price based on compare at price.
- The 'New Price' must be less then the regular product price (not theâ€‹ compare-at-price).
- If you want to set higher price than retail/sale product price, then visit this link. Click here
You learn more about Fixed price method in this article. Click here
Recommended articles for wholesale pricing rule:
- Article to setup discounted prices at Product Level.
- Article to setup discounted prices at Variant Level.
Recommended articles for volume pricing rule:
- Article to setup Volume Pricing for Individual Products
- Article to setup Volume Pricing for individual Variants
Please sign in to leave a comment.