|Plan Availability||✔ Basic||✔ Standard||✔ Premium|
In this article, We will set up Regular Discounts for 'Entire Store', the discounts will apply to only 'wholesale' tagged customers after login.
- While those customers who are not logged in or don’t have 'wholesale' tag will not get the discounts.
On this page:
Tip: To offer different prices for different wholesale customers, You can create separate discount rules with different tags for special customer pricing.
Step #1: Create Regular Discount Rule
In this example, Let's create a Regular Discount rule to apply 10% discount on 'Entire Store' but the discounted prices will apply to only 'wholesale' tagged customers once they are logged to their account.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Apps and select Wholesale All In One application
- From Wholesale All In One, go to Regular Discounts tab, Click the 'Create Regular Discount' button.
1. Regular Discount Title
- Write a title for Regular Discount rule [ Only you will see this title], and select radio button 'Save as Published'.
2. Apply Discount To:
- In the example, Select 'Entire Store' option to apply discount.
3. Target Customer Groups
- Select the '
4. Discount Methods
- Select the 'Percent Off' option as discount method. Lean more about other Discount Methods
- Enter discount value in percentage in 'Discount per item' field.
Click the 'Save Regular Discount' button.
Step 2: Prepare customers to get wholesale prices
We just need to add 'wholesale' tag to the customer, then customer will automatically get discounts based on matching tag in the 'Regular Discount' Group.
- In your Shopify admin, navigate to the Customers section.
- Select a customer. In this example, we are choosing our 'Test Customer'.
- Scroll down to the tags section and choose the tag wholesale
- Click the Save button from the top.
The customer will now see the discounted prices based on his account when he logs into your website.
IMPORTANT: Please take note that you must be very careful in typing the tags for the customer. Make sure that you type it exactly the way it is spelled in the Regular discount groups created.