|Plan Availability||Basic||Standard||✔ Premium|
In this article, We will set up Tiered Pricing for 'Entire Store', the discounts will apply to only 'wholesale' tagged customers after the login.
- While those customers who are not logged in or don’t have 'wholesale' tag will not get the discounts.
On this page:
Step #1: Create Tiered Pricing Rule
In this example, Let's create a Volume Discount rule to apply Tiered Pricing on 'Entire Store' but the Tiered Pricing will apply to only 'wholesale' tagged customers once they are logged to their account.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Apps and select Wholesale All In One application
- From Wholesale All In One, go to Volume Discounts tab, Click the 'Create Volume Discount' button.
1. Volume Discount Title
- Write a title for Volume Discount rule [ Only you will see this title], and select radio button 'Save as Published'.
2. Apply Discount To:
- In the example, Select 'Entire Store' option to apply discount.
Create Tiered Pricing Table
- Select 'Percent Off' as discount method. Lean more about other Discount Methods
- Create Tiered Pricing table, first column represents 'Quantity' and second column represents discount value based on discount method.
- The configured Tiered Pricing table will appear on the product page, see the bellow picture:
3. Target Customer Groups
- Select the '
4. Discount Types
By default, Volume Discounts apply based on total quantity of each variant separately in the cart. You can change the option according to your requirements. Learn more about Volume Discount Types.
- You can set the time frame for the Volume Discount activation and expiration [Optional]
- You can select a different design for 'Tiered Pricing' table [Optional]
- Press "Save Volume Discount" rule:
Step 2: Prepare customers to get wholesale prices
We just need to add 'wholesale' tag to the customer, then customer will automatically get discounts based on matching tag in the 'Regular Discount' Group.
- In your Shopify admin, navigate to the Customers section.
- Select a customer. In this example, we are choosing our 'Test Customer'.
- Scroll down to the tags section and choose the tag wholesale
- Click the Save button from the top.
The customer will now see the discounted prices based on his account when he logs into your website.
IMPORTANT: Please take note that you must be very careful in typing the tags for the customer. Make sure that you type it exactly the way it is spelled in the Regular discount groups created.