|Plan Availability||✔ Basic||✔ Professional||✔ Business|
The Individual Wholesale Pricing feature allows you to setup different Wholesale Pricing for individual products or variants, as well as different Wholesale Pricing for different customer groups
Objective: In this article we will set up separate Wholesale Pricing for each variant of the product.
On this page
Let’s go through each step one by one:
Step #1: Setup individual Wholesale Pricing at Variant Level
- From your Shopify admin, go to Apps and select the “Wholesale All In One” application
- From Wholesale All In One, go to the Wholesale Pricing tab
- Click the Create Wholesale Pricing button.
- Write a title for Wholesale Pricing rule [Only you will see this title].
- Select the Save as Published option
- Select the Specific Products option
- Click the Add Products button and select products for which you want to apply Wholesale Pricing. The selected products will appear in the table below.
- Select the Individual Products Discount tab to setup different wholesale pricing to different products.
In this example, Lets create a group for wholesale tagged customers to apply wholesale pricing
- Select the Tag Based Customers option from the 'Select Customer Group' dropdown.
- Write wholesale as customers tag
- Click the Add Group button to create customer group.
After adding wholesale tagged customers group, You will see new column called wholesale associated with 'wholesale' tagged customers to set up the Wholesale Pricing.
Note: You can add multiple customer groups and each group will have its own separate column to set Wholesale pricing. [Click to View Screenshot]
- Select the Variant Pricing checkbox to apply different Wholesale pricing for individual product variants.
Note: When you don't select the 'Variant Pricing' checkbox then same discounted prices will apply to all variants of a product instead of different discounted prices for individual variants.
- Set the Wholesale Pricing for each variant separately in the 'wholesale' column, so only 'wholesale' tagged customers can see the Wholesale Pricing.
- There are three discount options '% Off', 'Price Off' and 'New Price for Wholesale Pricing, You can use any of these options. CLICK HERE to learn more.
Note, If you don't want to offer wholesale price for specific variant then keep the discount field empty and select '% Off' option for that specific variant.
- Click the Save Wholesale Pricing button.
Step #2: Prepare tag based Customers
We just need to add wholesale tag to the customer, then customer will automatically get Wholesale Pricing based on matching tag in the 'Wholesale Pricing' rule(s).
1. From your Shopify admin, go to Customers and select a customer for whom you want to set up wholesale pricing.
- In this example, we are choosing our 'Demo Customer'.
2. Add wholesale as a tag (outlined in the screenshot below, but you can change the tag name to whatever you want).
- Click the Save button from the top.
The customer will now see the Wholesale Pricing based on matching 'wholesale' tag when he logs into to the website.
The customer will now see the Wholesale Pricing based on matching 'wholesale' tag when he logs in to the website.
- When you change the variant option of the product the Wholesale Pricing changes according to the selected variant.
Got a question? Please write an email, Contact US
Please sign in to leave a comment.