|Plan Availability||✔ Basic||✔ Standard||✔ Premium|
The Individual pricing feature allows you to setup different discount prices for individual products or variants, as well as different discount prices for different customer groups
Objective: In this article we will set up separate discount prices for each variant of the product.
Let’s go through each step one by one:
Prepare tag based Customers
1. From your Shopify admin, go to Customers and select a customer for whom you want to set up wholesale pricing.
2. In this example, let’s add wholesale as a tag (outlined in the screenshot below, but you can change the tag name to whatever you want).
Setup individual Pricing at Variant Level
- From your Shopify admin, go to Apps and select the “Wholesale All In One” application
- From Wholesale All In One, go to the Regular Discounts tab and Click on "Create Regular Discount" button.
- Write a title for the discount rule and select 'Save as Published' option:
- Select the 'Specific Products' option from the 'Apply Discount To' Section:
- Select 'Set regular discount on individual product' checkbox and then add the 'wholesale' tag to apply discounted pricing only for customers tagged with ‘wholesale’.
[Note: You can add more tags if you want to apply different Custom Pricing for different tagged customers]
- Click the "Add Products" button and select products for which you want to apply wholesale pricing. The selected products will appear in the table below.
- Select the 'Show Variants' checkbox to apply discount pricing for variants of the product.
- Set a discount price for each variant separately in the 'wholesale' column, so only 'wholesale' tagged customers will see the discounted pricing.
- There are three discount options '% Off', 'Price Off' and 'New Price. You can Learn More.
- When you change the variant option of the product the discounted price changes according to the selected variant.