As a account owner, you can update required permissions for our team with the following steps.
Steps to update permissions:
1. Log in to Shopify admin as the account owner.
2. From your Shopify admin, go to Settings
3. Select the 'Users and permissions" section, Click DigitalCoo Team, In the Staff section.
4. Select the highlighted permissions, screenshot:
Required Permissions list:
- Orders, to check order detail.
- Draft Orders, to check order detail.
- Products, to test app working with the products.
- Customers, when something wrong with customer or order.
- Discounts, to check Shopify discount code or automatic discount.
- Online store, to make sure integration works
- Store Settings, to verify shipping and Shopify market rates
- Manage and install apps and channels, Required to test the wholesale app dashboard.
5. Save the changes.
After updating permissions, please send an email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org so our team can troubleshoot and resolve the issue.