|Plan Availability||✔ Basic||✔ Professional||✔ Business|
Objective: In this article, we will set up separate Wholesale Pricing for each selected product.
On this page
Let’s go through each step one by one:
Step #1: Setup individual Wholesale Pricing at Product Level
- From your Shopify admin, go to Apps and select the “Wholesale All In One” application
- From Wholesale All In One, go to the Wholesale Pricing tab
- Click the Create Wholesale Pricing button.
- Select the Specific Products option
- Click the Add Products button and select products for which you want to apply Wholesale Pricing. The selected products will appear in the table below.
In this example, Lets create a group for wholesale tagged customers to apply Wholesale Pricing:
- Select the Tag Based Customers option from the 'Select Customer Group' dropdown.
- Write wholesale as customers tag
- Click the Add Group button to create tag based customer group.
After adding a wholesale tagged customers group, You will see a new column called wholesale associated with 'wholesale' tagged customers to set up the Wholesale Pricing.
Note: You can add multiple customer groups and each group will have its own separate column to set Wholesale pricing. [Click to View Screenshot]
- Don't Select 'Variant Pricing' checkbox as in this article we are applying discounts at the Product Level
- Set a Wholesale Pricing for each product separately in the wholesale column, so only 'wholesale' tagged customers can see the Wholesale Pricing.
- There are three discount options: '% Off', 'Price Off' and 'New Price' for Wholesale Pricing. You can use any of these options. CLICK HERE to learn more.
- Click the Save Wholesale Pricing button.
Step #2: Prepare tag based Customers
We just need to add a wholesale tag to the customer, then the customer will automatically get Wholesale Pricing based on the matching tag in the 'Wholesale Pricing' rule(s).
1. From your Shopify admin, go to Customers and select a customer for whom you want to set up wholesale pricing.
- In this example, we are choosing our 'Test Customer'.
2. Add wholesale as a tag (outlined in the screenshot below, but you can change the tag name to whatever you want).
- Click the Save button from the top.
The customer will now see the Wholesale Pricing based on matching the 'wholesale' tag when he logs into to the website.
The customer will now see the discounted prices based on matching the 'wholesale' tag when he logs into your website.
- Discount applied to both products, Look at the following screenshots
Got a question? Please write an email, Contact US
Please sign in to leave a comment.