|Plan Availability||✔ Basic||✔ Professional||✔ Business|
In this article, we will set up Wholesale Pricing for 'Entire Store'. The Wholesale Pricing will apply to only 'wholesale' tagged customers after login.
- While those customers who are not logged in or don’t have a 'wholesale' tag will not get the Wholesale Pricing.
On this page
Let’s go through each step one by one:
Tip: To offer different prices to different wholesale customers, you can create separate Wholesale Pricing rules with different tags for special customer pricing.
Step #1: Create Wholesale Pricing Rule
As an example, let's create a Wholesale Pricing rule that applies 10% to 'Entire Store' products but only to 'Wholesale' tagged customers once they are logged in.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Apps and select the Wholesale All In One application
- From Wholesale All In One, go to the Wholesale Pricing tab.
- Click the Create Wholesale Pricing button.
1. Wholesale Pricing Title
- Write a title for Wholesale Pricing rule [ Only you will see this title]
- Select the Save as Published option.
2. Apply Discount To:
- In the example, select the 'Entire Store' option to apply Wholesale Pricing.
3. Discount Methods
- In this example, choose the Percent Off option as the discount method.
- Enter the discount percentage value in the Discount per item field.
Note, There are three discount options 'Percent Off', 'Price Off' and 'Fixed Price'. You can Learn More.
4. Target Customer Groups
- Select the
- Click the 'Save Wholesale Pricing' button.
Step 2: Prepare customers to get wholesale prices
We just need to add a 'wholesale' tag to the customer, then the customer will automatically get Wholesale Pricing based on the matching tag in the 'Wholesale Pricing' rule(s).
- From your Shopify admin, go to Customers and select a customer for whom you want to set up wholesale pricing.
- In this example, we are choosing our 'Test Customer'.
- Scroll down to the tags section and add the tag wholesale
- Click the Save button at the top.
The customer will now see the Wholesale Pricing based on the matching 'wholesale' tag when he logs into your website.
Note: Please take note that you must be very careful in typing the tags for the customer. Make sure that you type it exactly the way it is spelled in the Wholesale Pricing rules created. The tags are case-insensitive that means you can enter them in uppercase or lowercase letters.
- That's all.
Got a question? Please write an email, Contact US