|Plan Availability||Basic||✔ Professional||✔ Business|
The Individual Volume Pricing feature allows you to set up different 'Volume Pricing' for individual products or variants, as well as different 'Volume Pricing' for different customer groups.
Objective: In this article we will set up separate 'Volume Pricing' also known as 'Tiered Pricing' for the selected products.
On this page
Let’s go through each step one by one:
Step #1: Set up Volume Pricing for Individual Products
- From your Shopify admin, go to Apps and select the “Wholesale All In One” application
- From Wholesale All In One, go to Volume Pricing tab, Click the Create Volume Pricing button.
- Write a title for the Volume Pricing rule ( Only you will see this title).
- Select the Save as Published option
- Select the Specific Products option.
- Click the Add Products button and select product(s) for which you want to apply Volume Pricing. The selected product(s) will appear in the table below.
- Select Individual Products Discount option to setup different Volume Pricing for different products.
In this example, Lets create a group for wholesale tagged customers to apply Volume Pricing
- Select Tag Based Customers option from the 'Select Customer Group' dropdown.
- Write wholesale as customers tag
- Click Add Group button to create tag based customer group.
After adding 'wholesale' tagged customers group, You will see new column called 'wholesale' associated with 'wholesale' tagged customers to set up the Volume Pricing.
Note: You can add multiple customer groups and each group will have its own separate column to set volume pricing. [Click to View Screenshot]
- Click the 'Duplicate Icon ' each time to add new 'Tiered Price' rule for the product.
- Set the 'Item Quantity' and "Discount Price' for each Tier separately in the 'wholesale' column, so only 'wholesale' tagged customers will see the Tiered pricing.
- See the animated screenshot bellow:
Note, There are three discount options 'Percent Off', 'Price Off' and 'Fixed Price. You can Learn More.
- By default, Volume Pricing apply based on total quantity of each variant separately in the cart. You can change the option according to your requirements. Learn more about Volume Discount Types.
- You can set the time frame for the Volume Pricing activation and expiration [Optional]
- You can select a different design for 'Volume Pricing' table [Optional]
- Press "Save Volume Pricing" rule:
Step #2: Prepare tag based Customers
We just need to add 'wholesale' tag to the customer, then customer will automatically get Volume Pricing based on matching tag in the 'Volume Pricing' rule(s).
- In your Shopify admin, navigate to the Customers section.
- Select a customer. In this example, we are choosing our 'Test Customer'.
- Scroll down to the tags section and choose the tag wholesale
- Click the Save button from the top.
The customer will now see the Volume Pricing based on matching wholesale tag once he is logged in to the account.
Login to the website with a 'wholesale' tagged customer and you will see Volume Pricing are showing up for the selected products. See the screenshots bellow.
If you're facing trouble to set up Volume Pricing, Please contact us.