|Plan Availability||Basic||Standard||✔ Premium|
In this article, We will set up Volume Pricing for 'Entire Store', the Volume Pricing will apply only to the 'wholesale' tagged customers once they are logged in to their account.
- While those customers who are not logged in or don’t have 'wholesale' tag will not get the Volume Pricing.
On this page
Step #1: Create Volume Pricing Rule
In this example, Let's create a Volume Pricing rule to apply Volume Pricing on 'Entire Store' but the Volume Pricing will only apply to the 'wholesale' tagged customers once they are logged to their account.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Apps and select Wholesale All In One application
- From Wholesale All In One, go to Volume Discounts tab, Click the Create Volume Discount button.
1. Volume Discount Title
- Write a title for the Volume Pricing rule ( Only you will see this title).
- Select the Save as Published option
2. Apply Discount To:
- In the example, Select 'Entire Store' option to apply discount.
Create Volume Pricing Table
- Select 'Percent Off' as discount method.
- Create Volume Pricing table, first column represents 'Quantity' and second column represents discount value based on discount method.
- The configured Volume Pricing table will appear on the product page, see the bellow picture:
Note, There are three discount options 'Percent Off', 'Price Off' and 'Fixed Price. You can Learn More.
3. Target Customer Groups
- Select the '
4. Discount Types
- By default, Volume Pricing apply based on total quantity of each variant separately in the cart. You can change the option according to your requirements. Learn more about Volume Discount Types.
- You can set the time frame for the Volume Discount activation and expiration [Optional]
- You can select a different design for 'Volume Pricing' table [Optional]
- Press "Save Volume Discount" rule:
Step 2: Prepare customers to get wholesale prices
We just need to add 'wholesale' tag to the customer, then customer will automatically get Volume Pricing based on matching tag in the 'Volume Pricing' rule(s).
- In your Shopify admin, navigate to the Customers section.
- Select a customer. In this example, we are choosing our 'Test Customer'.
- Scroll down to the tags section and choose the tag wholesale
- Click the Save button from the top.
The customer will now see the Volume Pricing based on matching wholesale tag once he is logged in to the account.
IMPORTANT: Please take note that you must be very careful in typing the tags for the customer. Make sure that you type it exactly the way it is spelled in the Regular discount groups created.