How to Remove the Wholesale All-in-One Application from your web store
If you no longer require the Wholesale All-in-One application in your Shopify store and wish to remove it from your app list, follow the steps outlined below. This article will guide you through the process of uninstalling the Wholesale All-in-One application.
Step 1: Open Theme Settings
- Log in to your Shopify admin dashboard.
- Navigate to the "Settings" option in the sidebar menu and click on it.
Step 2: Open Apps and Sales Channels
- Within the Settings page, locate and select the "Apps and sales channels" option.
- On the right side of the Apps and sales channels page, you will find a list of installed applications.
- Scroll down or search for the Wholesale All-in-One application in the list.
- Locate the Uninstall option parallel to the Wholesale All-in-One application listing.
- Click on the Uninstall option to initiate the removal process.