There are two methods that you can use to implement "minimum/maximum requirements" restrictions on an order for all or specific tagged customers.
1. Min/Max Order Requirements at cart Level
Only those customers who meet "Minimum/Maximum Order Requirements" can proceed to checkout to place an order, otherwise they can't place an order.
This feature is available in Professional Plan and Business Plan - No Configuration fee required
Step #1: [Available Options]
You can create multiple "Minimum Order Requirement" rules using following available options:
- Rule based on Total cart amount (subtotal)
- Rule based on Total Cart items (quantity)
- Rule based on Total Cart weight [ lb unit ]
Step #2: [Available Customer groups]
You can apply each "Minimum Order Requirements" rule created in step #1 to any of the following customer groups:
- All customers [ Login & Not Login]
- All guest customers [ Who are not logged in ]
- All logged in customers [ Excluding Not login customers]
- Only specific tagged customers [ Login required ]
1. Retail customers can place an order of any amount but we want our "wholesale" tagged customers to place an order of minimum $300.
2. We want each order amount should be minimum $250 for all customers.
2. Minimum/Maximum Quantity Requirements at product/variant level (MOQ) - Addon
Only those customers who meet "Minimum Quantity Requirements" on product page can add products to cart. Additionally those customers who meet "Minimum Quantity Requirements" on the cart page can proceed to checkout to place orders, otherwise they can't place orders.
One Time Set up fee
There is one time setup fee to integrate 'Minimum/maximum Quantity Requirements at Products/Variants level' feature to your website because we have to write custom script according to your website template.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the add on.