Customers can pay with the terms you set on net orders. No need to collect payment when they order as they can skip checkout.
Offer net payment terms to selected customers. With the net payment option, you can give certain customers the ability to create an unpaid order directly from their cart. These customers will be required to pay you back within the time frame you set such as:
- Net15 payment would require them to pay you within 15 days
- Net30 payment would require them to pay you within 30 days
- Net45 payment would require them to pay you within 45 days
- Net60 payment would require them to pay you within 60 days
- You can also create your own custom NetTerms
Note that the app doesn’t collect net payments or send reminders—you will also have to follow up to collect payment.
Application interface for NET Terms
Please see the screenshot below:
Try Demo on our Test Store
1. CLICK HERE and login as DEMO USER.
2. CLICK HERE to visit the product page and add product to cart by clicking the 'ADD TO CART' button.
3. On the cart page you will see a separate 'NET Checkout' button, see the screenshot bellow.
One Time Set up fee
There is one time setup fee to integrate Net Terms feature to your website because we have to write custom script according to your website template. CLICK HERE to contact us.
Got a question? Please write an email, Contact US
Frequency Asked Questions:
Question #1: Is it possible to assign a certain Net checkout option based on a customer tag?
Answer #1: Yes, It's possible. We can help you to show only specific Net Option based on assigned tag.
Net 15 Payment option for 'Net15' tagged customers.
Net 30 Payment option for 'Net30' tagged customers.
Net 45 Payment option for 'Net45' tagged customers.
Net 60 Payment option for 'Net60' tagged customers. etc.